Should you choose a tankless water heater?
Here are six logical reasons for choosing a tankless water heater:
- Endless Hot Water: You will never run out of hot water. No matter how much you and your family shower, run the dishwasher and the washing machine you’ll always have plenty of hot water. A tankless water heater will provide instant, on-demand hot water when you need it.
- Lower Utility Bills:You can save on energy bills, (tankless water heaters use 10 – 20% less energy). A tankless water heater only heats water when and as it’s needed for you.
- Space Savings:Tankless water heaters are smaller and more compact ; therefore, they take up much less room in your home. This is particularly important if you’d like to reclaim that space that your tank water heater is taking up and put it to better use such as additional storage space. Tankless units hang on the wall out of the way…sometimes even in the attic, giving your family more room to live.
- Longer Lasting:Your tankless unit will last longer than a traditional tank water heater, which means less repairs. In fact, tankless water heaters may last up to 25 years or more, while a traditional tank life span is 5 to 10 years.
- Cleaner Water:With a tankless water heater the water is heated as it passes through the unit so you will always be using a fresh supply of water. As the years pass by a traditional tank water heater can start to rust and build-up scale inside the tank, which is where your hot water is being stored for use.
- Handles High Volumes:Tankless water heaters can handle the demands of any size household, no matter how small or large. This means if you require multiple units, you can add as many units as you need and still enjoy the energy saving benefits and on-demand hot water benefits of the tankless technology.
Schedule an appointment to find out if a tankless water heater is right for you.
High-efficiency tank type water heaters are also available
We are an authorized dealer for: