Here’s what our plumbing inspection covers:
- All toilets within the home are checked for leaks and made sure they have smooth operation. We make needed adjustments
- All your home faucets are put through a rigid “performance test.”
- Any exposed water lines are checked for leaks or damage.
- All piping under your faucets and sinks are checked for leaks or damage.
- All drains are fully checked for leaks and clogs. We’ll also utilize our state-of-the-art drain technology to check for any potential drain backups or clogs. This alone can save you trouble and expenses by preventing any nasty plumbing backups.
- Any washing machine hoses and lines are checked for leaks or clogs (this is where it is most common for leaks to occur in the home).
- Your water heaters are checked for any signs of leaks, corrosion, or damage. Since a water heater is a point of many leaks in the home, you may have peace of mind and ensure that your family has a continuous supply of hot water. If the water heater has a drain valve, we will drain and flush it as to keep it operating at peak performance. Draining a water heater may extend its life.
Our professionally-trained, background-checked, licensed plumbers will be glad to answer any questions you have about your home’s plumbing system.
[trx_testimonials title=”Customer Testimonial” style=”1″ controls=”on” interval=”7000″] [trx_testimonials_item name=”Dawn”] “Very pleased with Craig Plumbing. The gentleman that came for the plumbing repair was very pleasant. I won’t hesitate to recommend them.” [/trx_testimonials_item] [/trx_testimonials]