Lake Havasu City homes are vulnerable to plumbing leaks
With coercive soil conditions and extremely hard water, copper lines are susceptible to pin hole leaks and failures. A slab leak can erode the soil and create problems under the concrete. The worst part is you might not know you have a leak until it’s too late. It is easier to locate a suspected leak than to do major repair work afterward.
It is important to have your potable water checked annually or if you have fluctuation in your water bill, call us immediately.
When do you know when it’s time to call?
- Your water bill suddenly increases for no apparent reason
- You hear the sounds of water running when no taps are open
- You see any foundation cracks
- Grass or foundation plants are growing unevenly
- There is a visible shift in the soil around your home
- You have warm spots on slab floors
- You have any discolored floor coverings, such as darkened hardwood, grout between the tile or discolored linoleum.
- You smell any bad odors coming from floors or walls
Early Leak Detection Can Save You Thousands of Dollars
Craig Plumbing recommends an annual plumbing inspection so you may detect leaks, which can turn into potential disasters. Our licensed professional plumbers will perform a white glove inspection on your home’s plumbing system and fixtures, including a water pressure test because low pressure may indicate a leak.